Employment law is an ever-changing quicksand of issues. It is vital that both employers and employees understand the rights and obligations of the employment relationship.
Moore Law advises clients on all employment matters, including:
- Rights of the Employer and Employee
- Legal and contractual obligations of employers and employees
- Changes to Employment Law effective 1 April 2011 including trial periods, holidays, employment agreements
- Parental leave
- Personal grievances
- Restructuring and redundancies
- Performance and disciplinary matters
Moore Law can provide training and advice for employers to ensure their employment practices and documents comply with current legislation. The consequences of not having the right practices and procedures in place are heightened by the April1 2011 legislative requirements.
Contact Richard should you require advice regarding employment law.