Moore Law has expanded internationally and has a significant client base in Australia and the UK, predominately dealing in NZ property and business matters.
Technologies have enabled our relationship with our international clients to develop with scanning and emailing allowing the expansion of our services globally.
Moore Law can assist international clients with:
- Investment in New Zealand
- Sale and purchase of property in New Zealand
- Establishing New Zealand Trusts and protecting assets in New Zealand
- New Zealand divorces (if one party resides in New Zealand)
- Relationship property, including pre-nuptial agreements and separation agreements
Moore Law has three Attorneys at Law known in New Zealand as Lawyers or Barristers and Solicitors and a Legal Executive.
Contact the Moore law team for New Zealand Legal Advice.