LLB - Victoria University of Wellington.
Principal of the firm, Richard Moore, is a “people” person with longstanding ties to both Wanganui and Wellington.
He established his Wanganui firm in 2006 having previously been a Partner initially in Wellington and then in another Wanganui law practice.
Richard’s ability to identify issues and develop practical solutions has consistently been the difference that has enabled a transaction to proceed smoothly.
Richard’s areas of expertise include:
- Commercial law
- Property law (including farming, forestry and large-scale subdivisions)
- Asset protection (including retirement planning)
- Not for profit law
- Trust and estate law
- Business and employment law
Richard is approachable and responsive to client needs, regularly seeing clients outside of normal office hours. Clients return to him for his expertise, genuine interest and to obtain timely and cost-effective results.
- Holder of a current practising certificate as a barrister and solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- Member New Zealand Law Society and Auckland District Law Society
- Member, Property Law Section
- Member, Wanganui Chamber of Commerce
Richard is an honorary solicitor for an extensive range of cultural, social, not for profit and sporting organisations. He is the Chairman of the Wanganui Eye and Medical Care Trust.
Richard commutes between Wanganui and Wellington and is available for legal consultations in either city or region.
Richard is married to Dot. Richard actively supports family (mentoring their seven children!), community and his jogging.